Burlington Storage Barn COVID-19 office hour changes and policy
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), we want to make sure you are well-informed on the measures we are taking to protect our staff, and our customers, as well as changes in our operations in response to these events:
- We Shall Remain Open with Reduced Office Hours: Our Business serves as a logistical hub for many customers, including those in the supply chain for essential goods and services. We shall continue to serve all customers during this period of time.
- Increased Cleaning: We have increased the frequency in which we clean our “high-touch” surfaces, such as keypads, door handles, etc., such that we will be doing this at least before and after each customer enters and leaves the premises
- Social Distancing: Only one customer will be allowed in our office at a time, with only one staff member being present on any given day, with reduced operating hours
- Alternate Payment Methods: We encourage all customers to use means of making payments other than with cash, with particular emphasis on online methods (login to your bank account, pay via our website, use Visa or MasterCard by calling us directly by phone, etc.)
- Reduced Office Hours: We will be reducing our office hours, as shown below – please note that all current customers will still have access to their storage units during regular access hours, as usual
Reduced Office Hours:
Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Please contact us should there be any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
Burlington Storage Barn